COMPANY
HISTORYDAL CIN company was founded in Milan by Dr. Gildo Dal Cin in September 1949. It opened the industrial branch of the so-called “oenological products”, by measuring itself into applied research and into the production of the whole range of oenological specialties.  In 1954 the main premises moved to Sesto San Giovanni (few km from Milan), capital of the great industrial boom in the Italian post-war period.
Finally, in 2010 a brand-new factory was inaugurated in Concorezzo (MB).
During over 70 years of activities, DAL CIN company widen its activities of research and production, expanding its own markets in Italy and world-wide by establishing new factories and branches and by giving birth to domestic and international daughter companies. For twenty years (1960-1980), Dal Cin had been dealing also with liquid-solid filtration plants under the brand COMES DC.
Several innovation and patents issued by DAL CIN R&D have been real benchmarks into the history of modern oenology. From bentonites to metatartaric acid, from physical activators in alcoholic fermentation to the Pre-dispersedTM filter media, as far as the recent innovative miniTubesTM  the oenological science is studded by the several innovation introduced by DAL CIN.  
Starting from the eighties, DAL CIN has been successfully investing in several agriculture and industrial sectors, thanks to the deep knowledge in bentonites (pesticides, animal feed, tiles manufacturing, littering, pharmaceutical and other industrial uses) and filter media for solid-liquid separation (juices, beer, waste waters, solvents, etc.).

INDUSTRIAL AND COMMERCIAL STRUCTURE Dal Cin today boasts about 54,000 sqm. total industrial areas, at least which a third covered, with two production factories, one in Concorezzo (15 km North-East from Milan) and the other one in Foggia (Apulia region) where about 50% of all specialties (about 8,500 tons in 2019) are produced.
All over Italy, widespread distribution is assured by branches endowed with lorries. They are located in S. Stefano Belbo (CN), S. Fior (TV) and Nogarole Rocca (VR).
A deposit is located in Trapani province (Sicily).
World-wide distribution has been appointed to sole local distributors.